Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The One Where I say Goodbye

Well, it's been a while since my last post.  I've had a bit of a writer's block and haven't really known where to take this blog.  I'm still not sure what I want out of it.  I want it to be about my girls, about some crafty things we do, about some recipes, about weight loss and living healthy...but I still wanted to remain somewhat annonymous so I could feel free to express my opinions without feeling like any of my readers would be offended.  I had a blog before and once I knew more and more people were following me I felt like I had to censor what I was saying.  I don't want that for my blog.  How is a blog an outlet if you can't say what you want? 

I'm not feeling it from this blog since I already talked about my girls, I talked about myself.  I haven't used names, but I've used pictures. 

It's time to wrap up the world's shortest-lived blog now.  I need to organize my thoughts and figure out for myself what I want out of my blog.  It needs to be for me, not to fulfill something that's "expected" from me. 

Oh, and just to let you all know, I'm doing GREAT with my weightloss!!  I'm down 6.5 pounds since I started just over 3 weeks ago.  I'm very happy with my progress and plan to continue living my healthier lifestyle!

Take care, fellow bloggers.  Maybe someday we'll meet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment