Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happiness Is...

Like I told you yesterday, happiness is my babies.  My big girl ended up being sent straight to bed at 5:45 tonight for being nasty.  As nasty as I was tempted to be right back to her, I snuggled her and kissed her and told her I had to send her to bed early so she can learn to be a nice girl.  I always try to emphasize that I don't like punishing, it's just what I have to do to teach her to be a nice friend.  Oh...three year olds! 

She's still my happiness :)  Her hair is crazy and unmanageable, she hates to brush her teeth, she'd rather not wear underwear (even under her tutus!) and she makes a mess with everything.  But she's MY mess.  She has made my life 100 times better than I ever thought it could be.  I love my girls!!





What's your happiness?  Join the blog hop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment